On the first full day we took Madelyn and Addy Grace to sky school. We started Madelyn off in the 3's class so the girls could be together. Joe, Malinda, Matt, Shane and I went and had a "ski refresher" with Tom. We have a private lesson with him on the first day we come back. He's great! Our favorite line from him is..."You!..... Follow me!"
Half way through the day he started taking us down what I thought were some trails I wasn't quit ready for. I told Tom that I wasn't going down. He said that since I said that , I get to go first! Next time I'm not going to open my big mouth! Everyone was laughing at me! Tom of course helped me down the challenging ski trail and I did just fine! He's just the greatest!
The girls were a little tired from traveling the day before but were ready to go check out what ski school was all about!
While we were on the mountain, Jenny and Sarabeth watched Milly and Murphy. Payton also arrived! It's so fun to see Sara light up to see him! Sweet young love birds!;)
(All the little ski schoolers)
Madelyn was SO ready to get started!
Madelyn did SO well that she got moved up in classes TWICE!!! We were So very excited to hear this! This girl LOVES to ski and is pretty awesome at it!!!!
After ski school these chicas were pretty tired...
but not too tired to go run around in the snow for a little while!
That night we went to the village and ate at the Rusty Boot! So very yummy!
After we ate we let the kidos run around the village! They loved watching the ice skaters!
Murphy looked so adorable in his bundle suit and puppy hat! Seriously we had like 50 people to stop and tell us that!
We were all so happy to be together at Beaver Creek! Love these folks!
My little snuggle bug! There is just something about a boy and his mama!







0 comments:
Post a Comment