Wednesday, December 7, 2011

~Winter Photos~

 I absolutely loved Madelyn's dress when I saw it! I started looking for Murphy the perfect matching outfit! Well my sister sent some of her son's outfits to Nashville and low and behold was the PERFECT Jon Jon! It was Greaysons!

 I was more than thrilled about the way my photos turned out! In the years that Shane and I have been taking photos we've learned two tricks to working with children...1.)start taking pictures in the morning RIGHT after breakfast! 2.)try to always shoot outside! Kids always want to be outside, why not catch them when they're the happiest?!
My goal was to try for a vintage timeless look and I think we achieved it!
 This old wagon was the Ivey kids when they were growing up! It cleaned up REALLY well! I absolutely love the fact that we used it!
 We all had fun and I think you can tell through the photos!
 So sweet. This photo just melts my heart!

 "Ring Around the Rosy!"


 I think bonnets for baby boys and girls are just precious! I can't believe that he went for it!!

~Darling~

0 comments: