Jenny, Sara, Payton, Milly, Madelyn, Murphy and I decided to go take a very fast bite of smores being made at the Park Hyatt Hotel. They were very yummy...back to that later!
We met up with everyone at the Black Diamond where we enjoyed dinner! Everything was SO incredible!
Quick family picture! Murphy, for some odd reason, did not like the lady taking our picture....?! not sure what set him off...He wanted to bury his head under my arm.
After dinner the kids enjoyed ICE CREAM!
I think Madelyn enjoyed it the most!
Murphy had a few bites but i think he had eaten a lot for diner.
{picture in the village}
Little man was all about giving kisses to his mommy and I will NOT deny them! Murphy loved looking and petting all the bronzed animals around the village!
There were amazing ice sculptures everywhere!






0 comments:
Post a Comment