Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snowmobile Day!

Matt, Payton, Sarabeth, Shane, and I got to go Snow snowmobiling! The entire family got to go several years ago before any kidos came along so we knew what to expect. I was actually 17 wks pregnant with Madelyn last time I was here;)  Not pregnant this time so bring on the bumps!
The snowmobile lodge is located at Camp Hale location. Camp Hale was established in 1942 in west-central (near Vail and Beaver Creek) Colorado to provide winter and mountain warfare training during World War II. Cool huh?!
It is SO extremely cold on the mountains that they HIGHLY recommend wearing one of their insulated winter weather suits, helmets and boots! These were worn over our ski clothes!
Beebs and me;)

About to hope on our snowmobiles for the ride!

We had a spectacular 360-degree panoramic views of four surrounding mountain ranges including the Continental Divide! How AWESOME is That?!

(Our Nice Picture:)
(Our AWESOME picture!)
Shane's modeling experience! HA!
12,500 ft.!
Guy pose!
So much fun!
The snow was SO deep here! We fell right into it!

(Melting the snow:)
Poor Payton...What did he do to deserve this?!
Love Birds!

0 comments: