I thought it was a MUST to do a blog post just for Madelyn and her skiing! This girl did an amazing job! Madelyn even went up TWICE in ski level at ski school! By the third day of ski school this gal was passing adults down Hay Meadow!~ It was amazing to see such a little person doing really well on skis!
One reason I know she did really well is because we started working on strengthening her legs in November. Our trainer told me to get her to almost sit down on a seat
and pop right back up before sitting down!
We made a game out of it saying that she DID NOT want to sit on a tack and hurt her bum!
(Thank You Kris for the tip!)
Below is my FAVORITE picture!
(Cool action shots!)
Our dearest Madelyn,
I can't begin to tell you how proud Mommy and Daddy are of you! You worked really hard this week and were a really good sport! We Love you!





0 comments:
Post a Comment