Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 2!

The next morning the kids were ready for ski school!
Shane and I kept Milly and Murphy! Murphy was very BUSY playing and getting into everything! Milly is just an Angel baby! SERIOUSLY!!! She is SO easy going!
That afternoon Shane and I bundled up the babies and went to watch Madelyn and Addy Grace at ski school! It was So fun to see what all they had learn in just two short days!
The we went to the village where there is a Nature Gallery of sort. If you know ANYTHING about Maddie, you know she LOVES dinos right now! She can tell you about 10 different names of them;) We got to see some very cool fossils!
This is a T-Rex skull! My head could fit in its mouth! Glad it never was though! HA!


Talk about an excited gal! Below is the skull of the Saber Tooth Cat! Glad I never lived along side that fella!

0 comments: