We went out on Saturday afternoon to take Nino's next year Christmas card photo! It was a GORGEOUS day!
The big girls loved making snow angels! Too cute!
Nino and Joe Joe with their 4 grandchildren!
A very excited Beebs! Gosh I love this gal!
Our sweet little family of four!
Sweet cousins picture! The both had peppermint in their mouths= silly smiles;)
Sharing the love!
My sweet darling Murphy! Just look at those big blue eyes!
Such a sweet photo, a boy and his daddy. Shane is crazy about his little man!
"Haha daddy, I got ya!"
Perhaps my next year Christmas card?!
L.O.V.E this photo! My two precious children!
My sweet little lady! She loved throwing snow balls!
Got a great action shot of Payton about to throw a snow ball at Sara!
Joe Joe and Nino celebrated 33 years of marriage while we were on on trip! Congrats guys!
Speaking of celebrating! On January 18, we've been a couple for 13 years (married almost 8)!
Gosh I LOVE this fella!
![]() |
| 1 |
![]() |
| 2 |
![]() |
| 3 |
























0 comments:
Post a Comment