Little m went to his 9 month well visit. He is very healthy and doing well! We learned that he can start eating eggs now which if you know Madelyn at all, you know that she is a huge fan of eggs! Shane and I REALLY need to have chickens running around out back!
(if we lived more outside of Nashville, I would!)
So we're pretty excited to see if little man will like eggs as much as his big sister!
This is what I said as Murphy was getting weighed. He only weighs 18 lbs. and 11 oz. Which puts him at the 20%! When I look at him, I think he looks very chubby! Dr. Godfrey showed no concern though. He said it's just all his activity!
His height is 28 3/8 (50%)
and his head circumference is 18 1/4 (80%)...so
YES, he has a huge head too like his daddy and big sister!



0 comments:
Post a Comment