Saturday, April 23, 2011

~Harpth Hills Easter Egg Hunt~

{Our Precious Children}
The Ezell family out did themselves once again! I can't even explain to you how BEAUTIFUL everything is decorated for the big Easter egg hunt! There is gorgeous floral arrangements, Easter garland down every banister and railing, Easter egg trees everywhere! It's just like your in an Easter Egg dream! I LOVE it!
Murphy did not mind the Easter bunny, he just wanted to check her out! It was kinda funny!
and the food...So much yummy food! The children have individual Easter baskets that has a peanut butter jelly sandwich that has been cut out in the shape of an egg, pack of Easter goldfish, apple slices, and the cutest Easter egg iced cookie. The adults food was SO very yummy! Everything from Chicken salad to bow-tie pasta.
{Beautiful table arrangement}
Selah and Madelyn, they are super good buddy's at school.
Pretty proud of all the eggs she found!
"I found anudderone!"-Maddie
Then she had to stop and look at some mushrooms... she's just like her mama! I just giggled!
Madelyn's good friends.
Come on mom...not another picture!
Did I mention that the Ezells have THE most amazing play area for their grand children?!
Going into the pirate ship!
This girl loves to swing!
Murphy loved watching all the big kids!

0 comments: