Yep it's true ladies! This mommy is PROUDLY driving a VAN! Don't knock it until you drive one! It is perfect for someone who has children! I always said that if evolution were true that moms would have eight arms! HA! Well this vehicle certainly helps with that! The two side doors and the back open by key less entry! So when I'm holding little miss' hand and holding mr. on my hip with a diaper bag hanging from my arm, all I have to do is push a small button! PRAISE GOD!
{and if we have #3  no one will have to lift a seat to get to the third row!
What kid wants to do that?!}

After doing 2 weeks worth of research we decided with the Toyota Sienna XLE. It has outstanding safety features! (This is MOST important to me!) Really both the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna are neck and neck with safety and crash test ratings but the 2011 Sienna had two more safety features than the 2011 Odyssey. Our car insurance rates even went down a good bit too! Yippee! I'd say that's a win-win!

Besides safety, another factor is GAS MILLAGE! We knew we didn't want an SUV because it takes far more gas and from the looks of the gas prices...well you get it!
The kids are loving it as well! Madelyn is most excited about the dual screen and DVD player!

Little Murphy just loves the fact that the air conditioner vent is right above him! We have a hot natured little boy!

We are also pretty excited about the 8th seat that can be stowed away in the back!

Many of my friends and family know that I use coupons for EVERYTHING! Well the van was no different! Shane whipped them out at the end! We saved an extra $700 with 2 coupons! LOVE IT!

1 comments:
We love our van too! We have an Odyssey and I love the sliding side doors that open and close with the push of a button. Happy driving!
Post a Comment