
I've been working on the baby's room. I wanted to find a few old toys to put on the chest of drawers. So I've been watching EBAY for a few. I found exactly what I was looking for! The best part is that I only paid $2.45...shipping was more! HA! for a grand total of $7.45! LOVE IT!

On the wall above the chest of drawers I ordered silhouettes to be framed. I decided to do one with a big sister-little brother. Too cute! I love this company! My total was $40.00. They are $20.00 for each print but used a coupon code, Buy 2 get one free! I've ordered many gifts and goodies from her!
www.sarahandabraham.com/
This sweet diaper cover and bear hat was also an etsy find! I love it and can't wait to put him in it! I just hope his noggin will fit in it! Grand total was $29.00! So worth it for a cute pic!
If you've not experienced
www.Etsy.com yet, you need to! Most of the items being sold are moms that are wanting to stay at home with their kidos while making a little extra. Jenny and I have ordered many cool things!
1 comments:
I love the new vintage toy! And the silouette prints! I was actually looking at ebay and etsy today for new cute things! Cory told me he was going to block ebay from our computers so I wouldn't buy anything else! But I have found some GREAT deals! It's addicting.
Post a Comment