Madelyn's baby brother has a name!
We are trying to help Madelyn get ready for baby to get here......giving the baby a name and announcing it is a step in that direction......hopefully :)Not sure yet if we're going to call him "Murphy" or "Hayes" yet. I'll let Shane decide. Murphy was the last name of Dondi's (Marlin, Shane's paternal grandfather) grandmother. So Shane's great great grandmother. Everyone called her Mama Murphy. Hayes was Mema's (Nelma, Shane's paternal grandmother) maiden name.
gone cross eyed yet?!?



3 comments:
Very cute name! I really love it. In fact-it's funny. We named our daughter Macy (like Joe & Malinda's dog) and you're naming your son Murphy (like our dog.) :) But I am sure your son will be less hairy and bite fewer dogs.
Those are both very sweet names! It's fun to have a name chose!
I love his name!!!! It's a handsome name for a sweet little man. I can't wait to hold him!!
Post a Comment