
This was Maddie's 1st time to color Easter Eggs! She had a little too much fun!

The Easter Bunny brought Madelyn a few goodies!

This is her "cheese" face.(note to self~don't ever ask her to say cheese, just smile)

After Church we headed to Nino and JoeJoe's House for Easter Egg Hunts and Lunch!

Showing off our Easter Dresses!

Madelyn was telling Addy Grace that the flower was her wand!
(not sure what she was turning Addy into though...)


Ready...Set...Go!


Here we are counting the Eggs again!

Nino has a great stash of "girly hats" at her house. Out of all the toys she has the girls LOVE playing with Jenny's old hats the best!

the Bunny icecream cake...SO Yummy!

Madelyn~"Hello Little Lady." Addy Grace~ "Hello Dear."
Madelyn~ "It's a Beautiful Day!"
Addy Grace "Why...Yes It Is!"
2 comments:
Cute, cute! In that last pic they SO look like little old ladies!
Ummm, Have I told u that u are really starting to favor your mother aka the Barb? I never thought you looked like her but, I think you favor Mama much more than me or LaLa!
Post a Comment