Brooke did an amazing job on this cake! It was just too beautiful to want to cut into! It was so yummy too! Go to www.icethis.blogspot.com to see her awesome creations!
I can't thank her enough for taking on this cake because of the tight time limit! We got to her house with the envelope at 3:30 and picked it up at 5:45! I told you....She's wonder woman!"Addy Grace, What do you think this baby is?"
funny enough this is Addy Grace's new word but not because of our baby...She has a thing already for BOYS! HA! We just laugh and laugh!



This was the envelope that the sonographer wrote in. we looked at it after we cut into the cake!
"Oh Boy!"~Addy








3 comments:
That is so creative and SO fun! Great memories for you all! Congrats on your little guy!
How exciting! I voted boy. I loved watching the video and was laughing so hard at Jenny in the background. That's so fun! Hope you're feeling well. Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. What a fun way to find out what you are having. I'll have to check back because I can't get the videos to work...
Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment