We woke up bright and early Sunday morning ready to head to ski school! Madelyn and Murphy were SO SO excited... Murphy had no real idea what to expect but Madelyn did. This was Madelyns second time at school. Last time she was hear she moved up twice! Cant wait to see what she can do this year!
I ~LOVE~ this photo! Brooksie Bear Cub is my sugar BABY!!
Little Brooks was all bundled up to take the big kids up to the village.
This is Bailey. She is Matt and Jenny's niece. She was super excited about ski school as well!
All the kidos were so pumped on the ride! Addy Grace said:
"I'm So brave I could fight a Cheetah!" HA! Silly GAL!
After a few cuddles these guys were ready to go!
Sweet daddy photo;-)
The village is SO beautiful! Really a picture just doesn't do it justice! A true Winter Wonder Land!
Shane and I had a great conversation with this fella! So nice! As soon as we walked away we had the urge to eat a cough drop...hummm.
Shane and I kept Brooks while others went sking.
It was nice to sit around and recover after a full day of travel.
I {HEART} this guy!
Shane and I once again bundled baby Brooks and headed to see the kids ski during ski school. It was so cute to see Murphy. He did really well for his very first day!! If you really think about it, Murphy has only been walking for 2 1/2 years! So to gets on skis and do something completely different and very physical is really amazing!
The next photos crack me up!!! Murphy was so excited about showing us his new skills that he went too early... right a long side a little girl! Ha
One of the ski teachers had to stop both of them!
Then Murphy had his chance! Great job little buddy!
When we ask Murphy what his favorite part was he says "Going FAST!".....typical boy;-)
We finally got to see Madelyn come down. She was further up the mountain.
She was kicking booty for sure!
She was kicking booty for sure!
That night we ate at Chophouse. We've been to this restaurant before on previous trips. The foods were absolutely delicious!
Several of the kidos were SO extremely tired! Poor little Murphy fell asleep before the main dishes were served! The funny part was he fell asleep with his bottom half standing up and his upper half was laid across his chair! He snoozed the rest of the diner there! Sweet Nino kept a hand on his bottom so he wouldn't slide plum off of the chair!
Milly girl also passed out!
Brooks ate a ton that night! Shane and I were giggling at him because he seriously puts away more food than our other two do COMBINED!










0 comments:
Post a Comment