Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 4 Christmas Day

I really Love this fella and love being in beautiful CO with him! 


I decided to take a few photos on the mountain....Then I spotted the moon! So beautiful!

The tiny acorns are so dainty and soft here! I wish I had an entire wreath of them!


We went ahead and sent Madelyn and Murphy to ski school on Christmas Day. I'm so happy we did because they had more one on one with the teachers. They learned SO much!

After ski school a few chefs walk around handing out freshly baked cookies! It's what the kids look forward to at the end of their ski school!
That night we went to a resturant called the 8100 inside the Hyatt Hotel. IT was wonderful!
All dressed up and ready to go! I love our family photo!
Then our silly family photo! Madelyns is by far THE BEST!

0 comments: