On the Monday the 23rd Shane and I got to get on the mountain.
I was VERY VERY cold and very grey! Lots of fresh powder which makes for great skiing!
(Jenny and Becca)
I must say Jenny was pretty funny looking right here! yep!!!! It was THAT cold!
(Becca and Thomas)
(Sarabeth and Payton)
I took this photo because you can clearly see how much snow is covering the limbs!
(Matt and Jenny)
Matt totally bombed going down Rosebowl! HA! We got a great laugh!
My favorite part of snow skiing is simply being able to see the breath taking view!!
Stunning mountains!
On the way down the mountain we got to see Madelyn and Addy Grace. Addy had just moved up into Madelyns group right after lunch. I'm sure they were thrilled to see each other!
(Madelyn)
(Addy)
Madelyn gave us a thumbs up! So proud!
Follow the leader down Hay Meadow!
Murphy was working hard at his new ski skills! We are so proud of him!
He's such a cutie!!!
That night we went to Eagle Ranch! This place is SO MUCH FUN!! Seriously one of the happiest places on earth! A bus came to pick us up. Murphy and Joe were the first to hop on the bus. Joe had to jump off to go get the others moving quicker so he told Murphy to hold his seat.... Well Addy Grace sat in Joe Joe's chair before Joe got back. Murphy kept saying to her "You in JOE JOE seat!! Go sit OBER DER!" I seriously thought he was on the verge of pushing her out of the seat! I intervened and let her know that Joe Joe was sitting there and let her know that Madelyn wanted her to sit in the back with her:-)
After a sleigh ride with the horses Nip and Tuck we hurried in to get warm and take pictures. The kids were not in the mood for pictures...:-/
This was pretty much it... Oh-well!
Beebs and little Mr. Brooks!
Little Murphy was on the verge of falling asleep in his chair AGAIN!!
Nights after ski school are so tiring.
Once the kids were done eating they got up and danced! They loved getting out all that energy!
This fella sings at Eagle Ranch every year. He has a list of songs that he will sing. At one point in the night Joe got super excited because he sang "Desperado", his favorite!
Me and my fella(s)!
Addy and Murphy started dancing! it was SO VERY FUNNY to watch!
They were cracking everyone up!
Becca brought Cassia out to dance too! Such a sweet girl!
and then it hit him....and down he went!















0 comments:
Post a Comment