Sarabeth got a gift off of her registry from us! I can't wait to see this gal dresesed in white in JUNE!!! AHHH!!!
Murphy was BEYOND thrilled to be getting pieces to his train track! He HAD to open it right then!!!
Madelyn got the most precious necklace locket that has an "M" monogramed on it! She is SO excited!
Baby Boy Ivey received the sweetest gown, blanket & hat!
I can't wait to finally have him to dress him in it!
Jenny and I worked many hours on the Beaver Creek book and it turned out SO perfect! Nino and Joe Joe like having the books and the children love looking at them and talking about what we all were doing to them!
Addy Grace and Madelyn were looking as Nino read the book.
SO many fun memories!
I got 2 great cookbooks! I can't wait to check them both out!



0 comments:
Post a Comment