Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

I enlarged the first two photos because I absolutely LOVE the expressions on Madelyn and Murphys faces when they were looking at all the goodies that Santa had brought!



They both got a new riding toy! Murphy loved his vintage style red rider tricycle!
Madelyn got a new what she called "I'm getting bigger BIG girl PRINCESS BIKE!"
They were both So giddy...I was SO much fun to watch!


Posing in front of the Christmas Tree while singing "Jingle Bells!" Murphy learned the song at school and walked around sing it ALL THE TIME!! and of course his favorite part to sing as loud as he could was the "HEY!" part!
Darling photo!!
Every year we take a Christmas morning photo in front of our tree... We talk to the kidos about what is most important about Christmas time! I think its the perfect time to explain to them that its not just about the toys that we received but about the love for each other in our little family and that Jesus was born! Merry Christmas to all from the Ivey family of four...VERY soon to be FIVE!!!!


0 comments: