Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lighting of the Green at Lipscomb

I LOVE the annual Lighting of the Green at our alma mater, Lipscomb University!! It is always the first Christmas event that we go to! It truly IS the BEST way to kick-start the Christmas Season! 

We started by getting our picture with Santa. I can't wait to get my copy in the mail! Madelyn and Murphy did SO well! No tears...Just SMILES!! Both even told Santa what they wanted for Christmas! Whats funny is Murphy told Santa he wanted a "Tontin and Perwe"....which is 
"Thomas and Percy" from Thomas the Train. Poor Santa looked to me for a translation. 
Silly little Milly was dancing the night away regardless that it was SO cold!
Addy Grace and Madelyn sat and watched in amazement!
I wasn't cold at all.... (smile):-)
Murphy was a little less impressed by the music being sung so he visited everyone.

Here are a few pictures that I took after we got back home. They were being so silly!


0 comments: