My 2 sweeties in their Christmas pj's! Yep...this mama loves matching Christmas pajamas!
Here are all four of the Ivey monkeys...soon to be FIVE!
Little Miss Milly gives out great hugs to her cousins!
Jenny made these yummy Oreo candy that the kidos LOVED!!! I must say...I ate 2!
I believe Murphy was trying to figure out what way was the best way to attack the yummy goodness!
Little man had the funniest hair after a great nap!
After eating diner we opened our goodies from Mema!
Madelyn received a antique demitasse cup. Its just BEAUTIFUL!
She picked this one for Madelyn because of her Asian heritage:-)
This gal was super excited to see the princess paper dolls!
Murphy received a puppy dog family! He's been playing with them!
Murphy got a very special gift that means SO much. It was Dondi's valet box. It has a beautiful monogrammed "M" on it. Such a sweet treasure to pass down!
Jenny got 2 really beautiful quilts! One was made by Dondis mother!
These two toddlers play so well together!
Checking out all the loot!
Joe Joe received framed letters written by a family member on the Murphy side during the Civil War. They are from a son to his parents. Its amazing to read them!
Bittys in a box! Milly was telling Murphy "NO NO!" meaning....get out of my box!
Sarabeth was getting some sweet Murphy love!
Shane and I teared up after reading the card that came with the clock Mema gave me...It reads:
For Natalie-
Brought from Germany
in the 1960's by my uncle, Captain
L.Z. Hayes, to his brother, J.B.(pap-paw) Hayes.
Given to Marlin & Nelma in the 1980's.
J.B. Hayes was Shanes Grant Grandfather.....Nelmas dad. Shane adored this man! The clock has already found a perfect spot in our home. I can't help but to smile every time I pass by it! LOVE IT!
These gals were placing the sparkle bows on their heads!!! Silly Silly!
Mema with the Ivey great grands!
and then we put all four in the picture! Thats A LOT of Love!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment