Friday night we went with our friends, Sloan, Ginny & their girls Aria and Scarlett, to eat dinner then we threw on tons of layers to go and watch the Nashville Christmas parade down town! We all had a great time! They started the parade off with fireworks over the Cumberland river which was pretty cool. Maddie and Scarlett are not fond of loud sounds though. (which is why Scarlett has her hands over her ears.)
These horses are "our neighbors". They are the Mounted patrol police horses that live at the Agriculture Center right around the corner from our house!
Even little Murphy braved the cold and watched the parade. He watched EVERYTHING! We never heard a peep out of him!
Madelyn was totally fascinated by the lady who was a barbie in her package...neat idea!
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14
Murphy Hayes
"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..." Eph. 3:20
Marlin Brooks
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalms 28:7
0 comments:
Post a Comment