You are growing bigger and stronger everyday! You are even getting on your knees and trying to crawl! You bring SO much joy to our lives! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE You!
~Loves to smile (and you've got a BIG smile!)
~You love to watch your big sister as if your thinking..."What is she going to do next?"
~Because of your Laryngomalicaia you have a "little baby snore." It is So Sweet;)
~You LOVE to nurse...would all day long if I'd let ya;)
~You are grabbing at EVERYTHING! including big sister's hair!
~Like taking naps in your swing!
~When I pick you up from being upset you give the BIGGEST hugs like your saying
"THANK YOU!"
~You started blowing raspberries. Your sister tells you..."Murphy, It's not nice to spit!"
~You are always on the move. You are rolling everywhere! Once I left you in the room for just a minute and when I came back in, I only saw your head and arms poking out from under the couch!
~You are SO very cuddly!
~You're very ticklish and cackle when we tickle you! We say "I'm gonna getcha!"
~You say Mom!...I PROMISE! He really does and has been saying it for a while now! Even Nino has heard it a couple of times!
~You are trying to sit up by your big-boy self;)
~You like watching Baby Einstein-Mozart with Maddie.
~Loves looking at the lights on the Christmas Tree, you even coo at it! (Darling Baby!)
~You love your silky blanket...actually your nuts about it! We take it EVERYWHERE because we HAVE to!
~ You're pretty happy just to be in someones arms!
~You love rubbing your daddy's scruffy face!
You give me the biggest smiles while taking breaks from nursing! (Mommy loves this!)
~In the past week you've gotten LOTS better in the car! Hallelujah!
~I love when I sit you down to nurse you make these desperate little grunts that are o-so cute!
~You LOVE the Johnny-Jump-Up! We sing "Here comes Peter Cottontail!"
~You make a funny growling sound.



0 comments:
Post a Comment