
Sunday family picture.

Thank You Lala and Sammy for letting us borrow this BEAUTIFUL Christmas outfit! LOVE it! (Murphy makes it look pretty cute too;)

Nino and Joe Joe had Madelyn spend the night. While she was there she made the most precious ginger bread house ever. Absolutely adorable! Maddie spent the next few hours telling me all about it! She is SO proud of it! Thank you Nino and Joe Joe! We love yall!!

She wanted Nino to see this picture!

Madelyn showing off her reindeer shirt.

The best part is the bow I found in the dollar bin at Target. It is also the reason I even made the shirt! HA! It turned out pretty cute though!
1 comments:
What a cute shirt you made on a very cute girl! Do you think you could make me one for Bailey? I'd be happy to send you money!
Hope you four are doing well. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
XOXO
Post a Comment