Every Thursday night several girls from our Sunday school class meet at Panera Bread to chat and talk about whatever is going on in our lives. It truly has brought all of us so close together. I was getting dressed to go when I got a phone call from Sarah Ezell. She asked me if I could swing by her house to "pick up a serving dish" to take to Brooke and that Olivia was sick so she was not going to be able to make it tonight. I drove up to her house where I saw many familiar cars parked along her street! HA!!! I had been tricked! All of the girls were throwing me a Surprise Diaper Shower!!!I am So incredibly Blessed! Blessed with a wonderful, loving church family, Blessed with caring friends, blessed that my children are/and will grow up with such Godly people!
Thank you SO much Girls!! I love each and every one of you!!!
4-29-2010



0 comments:
Post a Comment