Monday, May 3, 2010

28 wks

We are 70% of the way there!

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Maddie is showing us what pregnant women do! HA!!!! It's funny what almost three year olds pick up on!

Baby boy has been SUPER active this week! This is a video of baby hitting at a remote and an iphone. Shane's and my entertainment for a Saturday night! HA!


We have also been working on Baby Murphy's room!!(makes me SO excited!!)

(Madelyn helping daddy put Baby Murphy's bed together!)
I can't explain how excited I am to finally be able to go through Shane's baby memory box that Nino put together!!! I went through it with Maddie's pregnancy but decided not to use anything because of the obvious;)
Everything is SO well preserved! (almost 30 years!)
Shane's Feltmans are in perfect condition!I think Murphy is coming home in one of them!!
So sweet!!! I love the cowboy!
Shane's baby church shoes! (I squealed when I saw these!)
The price on the box says $8.50!
They were a gift from Shane's great grandparents Pap-paw and Nanny (Hayes)!
It reads "Welcome, Little One!"
When Nino pulled the note out of the box a few sweet tears were shed.
When I ordered the baby bedding I started knitting a new baby blanket for the rocker that matches the bedding!
Here is the main material for the bedding!! AHHH, I LOVE IT!!!
Pictures of a finished nursery will come later!

0 comments: