Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend visit with Beebs!

Sarabeth came home for the weekend. We had so much fun visiting her and hearing all about her first few weeks of college! Madelyn was So super excited to see her! She ran up to her and screamed "Beebs Home!" then began showing her everything including a piece of paper...! Kids are so funny! We love you Beebs and can't wait to see you again!
Maddie showing off her new fall dress. She kept saying "Aww, Mommy! Mott's dress is pretty!"
{Mott is what she calls herself.}

2 comments:

The Yates Family said...

AWWW!!! I thinks "Mott's" dress is pretty as well!!! LOL

Thomas, Becca, and Bailey said...

I just caught up on your blog and it's the only one that makes me laugh out loud!! Madelyn is just too funny. She has a great little (or big) personality! I hope you all are doing well. Wish we could see you for Addy's birthday! Take care!