Friday, September 4, 2009

Visit to the Zoo!

First off, I will never apologize for not posting...life happens! We've been pretty busy lately.
Madelyn was SO excited to see her favorite animal, the newt! Not sure why she likes that critter so much..She giggles every time she sees one!


We love going into the petting area! The goats were SO much fun!

the baby goats=so cute!
My favorite, the giraffes! and they were SO close!
Mommy and Madelyn
It doesn't matter how many times I get to go, I am always So amazed at Gods animals. I had a wonderful day! Lastly, I leave you a poem.


The Zoo
~William Makepeace Thackeray

First I saw the white bear, then I saw the black;
Then I saw the camel with a hump upon his back;
Then I saw the grey wolf, with mutton in his maw;
Then I saw the wombat waddle in the straw;
Then I saw the elephant a-waving of his trunk;
Then I saw the monkeys-mercy, how unpleasantly they-smelt!

0 comments: