Friday, June 7, 2013

little fishies!

Madelyn and Murphy had swim lessons with Mrs. Becca this week. They both did a wonderful job!! They both listened and did what their teachers asked. This was Murphys very first time to swim lessons! The BEST part....?? NO TEARS!!! So very proud is what we are!!
Madelyn's class was very small! I loved this because this means a lot more one on one.

She really worked on coming up for air then going back down!
Murphy's class was immediately right after Madelyn's. His teachers found out on the very first day that this little fella is NOT afraid of the water.. He thought it was his turn every single time! I would here the teacher say "Now Murphy, you NEED to touch the wall!"
He had several little kids in his class. Seven in all! On top of that....They were all boys except one! My dear friends daughter, Ainsley, was the one sweet little gal! She handled it well though.
 Adrienne and I agreed, She was very brave!
On the last day they got to go down the slide! My children LOVED it!

 Sweet little Murphy was so eager to jump in! On the last day Mrs. Becca pulled me aside and said that I will REALLY need to watch Murphy this summer! Oh-dear!
  
 Little man in action!
 


0 comments: