Wow!!! I mean seriously WOW!!! What an amazing and unforgettable week! My dear darling littlest "sis" got married to the perfect gentleman for her!! I started dating Shane when Sarabeth was in the 2nd grade! Yes....That's a long time ago! I've got to watch this dainty little curly haired girl grow into a absolutely GORGEOUS BRIDE! The ceremony was breathtaking!
I'm so very happy for these two love birds!!
(I must give credit where credit is due...These beautiful photos were taken by the photographer...Justin Wright!)
He did a wonderful job right?!
Less than an hour before the wedding ceremony was starting a HUGE storm rolled in! It made for the wild but brilliant photos! Check out the blues and greys in the clouds!
Sarabeth NEVER got emotional about the storm...She was as cool as a cucumber!
The Ivey family
Most amazing photo!
Beebs with her sister bridesmaids!
Stunning!!!
Sarabeths bridesmaids in their robs that she gave as gifts!
We wore them while getting our makeup and hair fixed!
Bride and her ring bearer!
Sarabeth and Payton with all their nieces and nephews!
Sarabeth wanted all of her nieces and nephews in the wedding so I held little Brooks while walking down the isle! I heard lots of Aweees when I passed by! He was only 3 months old!
This family photo was taken on my phone so not the best quality but still a goodie!
My darling daughter!! She wore a beautiful dress made by her Nino!
It was just lovely I tell ya!! Madelyn thought it was awesome to where her princess flower crown!












0 comments:
Post a Comment