We got back from the beach on Saturday. On the long drive back Shane and I were making a list of to-do's for our home....one of which was to see why our floor was starting to buckle in the kitchen over the past year. I thought in my mind that it had to be the glue that the Home Depot guys used to put the linoleum down was not working and started pulling up.... boy was I wrong. It was water damage.... In fact under the linoleum everything was solid black MOLD!!! (Hello ALLERGIES!) Just 5 months age I had dad and Shane crawl under our house to check it out just to make sure it wasn't water...It was dry as a bone!!
So hear we are having to live with Nino and Joe Joe until we can head back to our house.
They are so gracious to have us there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment