It was around 10.00pm when Sarah Ezell helped us get settled into our room. We then waited on Brooks to come back from the nursery so that I could nurse him one last time before we retire for the night. The bath only took 45 mins but felt like a long time! When he got back Shane and I spent that time checking him out. Counting every toe and finger. Checking out his very tiny but sweet features. We notice that he has the tiniest ears. Much smaller than our other two. He also has very large hands and feet with long fingers and toes! He smells so sweet to his mommy! He has a shade of red hair! Both his sister and brother did too for the first 6 months! He also has the least amount of hair compared to the other two!
I'm already so in LOVE with our darling Brooks!
Back in January Madelyn came up with the idea to make Brooks a Happy Birthday sign. It turned out just darling! It will go into his baby book for sure!
The next morning we had an early visitor! Uncle Shoe came by after working a night shift. I'm sure he was exhausted but still wanted to come meet his new nephew!
I'm pretty sure most women out there have a thing for smells. I definitely do...In fact while laboring I started getting stuffy nosed and asked my OB for something to open it so that when my baby is born I will be able to smell him right away. It's a mother thing I guess!
Sweet daddy and his boy!
Sleepy little Brooks.



1 comments:
Beautiful baby boy! I love you!!
Post a Comment