On Saturday night Shane and I were laying in bed watching a program. I told him that I thought baby was moving a little. Shane placed his had on my lower tummy. With in two minutes this baby kicked Shane' hand! He immediately looked straight at my face for conformation. I was shocked as well because I've not felt anything like that out of this youngin! So after Baby kicked one more time at Shane's hand. It wasn't quite as hard as the first kick. It was an amazing moment for us both! At only 15 wks 3 days we are already so in love with this babe:-)
Madelyn is just itching to feel the baby move but has yet to do so. Lets just say that she is a little less patient to wait. All day Sunday she was asking to touch my tummy. Murphy soon got into the action.



0 comments:
Post a Comment