Thursday, July 14, 2011

Video Monitors

I'm on a hunt for a good video monitor... I've gone to tons of web sites and read reviews...Now I want to know what you ladies have...


My big problem is that I apparently birthed a monkey/night owl... Murphy is climbing a ton these days and all over everything! In the past 2 weeks he has gotten up in the middle of the night and has started playing...I'm always scared to death that he is on a mission to climb overboard! SO...this is why I need one...and fast! It's wearing me out! Every time I hear him moving around I think to myself that he's gonna make it over and break his neck....Then you can only imagine where my mind goes from there:( ...So, what do you think??? Help me PLEASE! I'm kinda looking at summer infant but is open to other company's.


2 comments:

andreabrosto said...

I feel your pain! We were just saying this week that we needed a video monitor--not for the new baby, but for Luke! These boys... Never a dull moment!

Jan Johnson said...

We've always used the older model of the summer infant and love it! The larger screen b&w one!