Friday, July 8, 2011

Our little Mermaid!

Madelyn just wrapped up two weeks of swimming lessons. The first few days were a little rough...(like grabbing on to my leg rough...) By day 4 she was doing really well and was excited to get into the water and tell Coach Scott what she can do! It probably helped that we bribed her with ice cream if she did not cry;) We were sitting on her bed the other night and I was explaining to her her that nothing bad was going to happen and that Coach Scott was RIGHT there to watch over her...she replied with...
"no, Coach Scott will NOT watch over me...GOD WILL!" Well...she's right! Sweet little angel;)
{1 day picture...not a happy camper...}
{Day 5}

Murphy and I were entertained everyday by our little friend, Claire;)

{Coach Chloe and Madelyn}

{the last day she received a swimming metal!}
{She took it to bed with her tonight;)}
Shane and I are SO very proud of our big girl! We consider it an accomplishment that she even puts her face in the water...yep she came a LONG way in two weeks;)

0 comments: