
(Yes we had TWO invites! I could NOT decide which one to get printed up so I did both!)
{Shane took the photos and designed the cards!} Love him;)

Murphy's 1st birthday was exactly what I'd hoped for. I'm so happy we went with the cowboy theme! I think it just screams little boy!

The cupcake toppers turned out SO cute! by the way, the little boots on the table were Shane's when he was a wee lad;) The overalls in the invites were also Shane's!
{I love going through Shane's baby box! So happy to use these things for our son's first birthday}

The cupcake topper, place cards, and birthday banner all came from Etsy.com for VERY cheap;)

The goodies to go! They were the candy called "cow tails!" So adorable!

Since we decided on a cowboy theme we said that BBQ would be perfect and it was
O-so-Yummy! We also had potato salad and baked beans!

The crew loved it! {love this picture of Jenny...She's gonna kill me! HA!}


The funny big girls loved the food too!

Murphy...Well he NEVER lets anything go to waste!
The child ate everything and was begging for more!


Time for presents! Murphy had so much fun unwrapping everything! I'm sure Christmas will be fun this year with our little fella!

It was funny because Murphy was a little afraid of the stick horse when we pressed it s ear!
He neighs and makes a trotting sound! Jose was showing him the horse!

This little guy loves cars or anything with wheels!

Sweet little face;)

And then came the highly anticipated cake time!

He did what we expected...He totally destroyed that red cupcake!

He really did not care for the hat but I thought I would try to get a few pictures!


Nino decided to make these awesome ice cream sandwiches!
They were a huge hit with everyone!
Can you say delicious?! and they were so dern cute! They were in the shapes of star badges, cowboy boots, and hats!
Happy Birthday our sweet boy!
We love you and can't wait to see what God has in store for you in your life!

3 comments:
What a fun birthday party! I love all of your special touches! Happy belated Birthday, Murphy!
I AM going to kill you!!! haha Funny thing is that I know exactly what I was saying....I was telling about my near death experience while rafting down the Nolichucky River!! haha
Oh my yummy Murphy! Forget the cake!!I'll just have a bite of him!!Love you my Murphy Boo Bear!!
Post a Comment