I'm SO excited that we finally did it! I was talking to my sweet friend, Colleen, about using cloth diapers. She is using REAL cloth diapers with wool covers. (I'm not as brave as she is!) But we are using the best of both worlds! G diapers have an insert pad that fits inside the g pants. The pad can be flushed, thrown away, or thrown in the compost pile(only if its tee tee). If you throw them away, after siting outside in a landfill, it will completely break down after just two rains! Pretty amazing right?!
The other wonderful thing is that the diaper is very breathable and your child is less likely to get a diaper rash!
The other wonderful thing is that the diaper is very breathable and your child is less likely to get a diaper rash!
Not to mention that the are so cute on baby's bum!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment