Here are a few fun things about Murphy at 7 months old:
~Is crawling EVERYWHERE! (No rest mommy!)
~He has started eating food!
~Says Dada and Mama!
~Is quite the billygoat...Just when I think I have my house totally picked up , Murphy manages to find paper somewhere on the floor. I have to go digging it out of his mouth! I've even found it in his poopy diaper...So YES, he ate some!
~Has started wearing g-diapers
~Murphy has the funniest crawl. He uses his left knee and the bottom of his right foot...(I'll have to get video to show ya)
~Loves the stroller!
~Loves being in his sling on his mama!
~Started using a sippy cup and begs for it if it is in sight!
~Crawls to Maddie's room an chance he gets! Then I hear:
"NO MURPHY! Don't eat MY_____!"-Mott
~Finally sleeps through the night! (I tank him up one last time around 11:00 and he
sleep until 8ish!)
~The sound of his Laryngo is almost gone. You only really hear it when he's excited.
~L.O.V.E.S. Patty-Cake!
~Says "ne eh ne"! When he wants to nurse! So cute!
~He also pulls on my shirt when he's hungry and wants to nurse....Not so cute!
~Gets mad if he hears water running and can't get in the tub!
~Likes watching Sesame Street with Maddie!
~Murphy loves to be outside!
~Squeals at Miles (our cat) and Elsie (our dog)!
~Growls at us if we are not feeding him fast enough! (such a male...)
~ALWAYS on the move! If we get ONE good picture of him, it's a miracle!
~He is still a Mama's Boy!
~He has found his "tackle" which makes cleaning a dirty diaper MUCH harder!
~He is still such a cuddle bug when I hold him!
~ He holds his hands up at us when he wants to be picked up!



0 comments:
Post a Comment