Brain jumped right in the middle of all the fun and the kids loved it!
happy girls!
Ginny and baby Burton, Scarlett, Audrey, and Madelyn
Baby Murphy loved watching the big girls!
They love the "jumpy ting"! (This is what Claire called the trampoline)
So cute...All their hair had static in it!
"Look there's a bug!"
"SEE it?!"
time for lunch!
sweet Claire! She loves to see "Muffy" and wanted to help me with him! She is a good little mama!
Precious Scarlett! Such a sweetheart!
Watch out! Here comes a scary monster in the leaves!
Thank you Sloan for blowing the leaves in a huge pile! We had a blast! The Burtons and the Hudsons live pretty close to us! I am so happy to call them our close friends! Our kidos LOVE to play with each other and they always have the best times! They are SUCH blessings in our lives!
"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14
Murphy Hayes
"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..." Eph. 3:20
Marlin Brooks
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalms 28:7
0 comments:
Post a Comment