Monday, November 22, 2010

4 Month Well Visit

(Dr. Godfrey's very sweet nurse...Nicole)

We carried Murphy to his 4 month well visit. Shane and I were both thinking that he had already doubled his birth weight..he hasn't but is O-so-close to doing so! This typically does not happen until 6 months!
His stats were:
weight: 15lb. 8oz (70-75%)
height: 25.5 inches (70-75%)
head circumference 16 7/8 inches (75%)
So I guess you can say little man is well proportioned!
We are having to increase his reflux medication by 25%. Maybe I won't have to change outfits and bibs all day long! Seriously...He goes through about 4 a day! Which means lots of laundry for mommy! About a week ago I discovered what looked like a birthmark on Murphy's side. Dr. Godfrey confirmed it and said that it is a Café-au-lait s. They are hereditary...My sister and I both have one;)
(Happy Murphy before his shots...)

0 comments: