Saturday, November 20, 2010

~Free Christmas Cards at Shutterfly!~

When I read a friends blog post about the promotion that Shutterfly was offering, I was super excited. (I am a women who LOVES a good deal!) Christmas can get a little expensive as it is, so what better way to be able to send out Christmas cards to friends and family. Some of which have not seen our family in a while and cherish getting the cards! Also we added to our family this past July so many people that have not gotten to meet him will be excited to see a picture on our card!

For the past several years we have used Shutterfly to create the perfect Christmas Cards! They have So many incredible options to pick from! In fact they even have to-die-for designer cards!

(here are a few of our Christmas Cards from the past years!)
One reason I really like Shutterfly is because of the choices you have. They have really nice cards that are a little more on the traditional side of cards, but they also have these really nice designer cards that are a little more contemporary, and are worth every penny.

Until now we have only used Shutterfly for Christmas cards, but as Madelyn starts to get older and our family birthday parties for her give way to backyard bouncy castles and 20 of her closest friends we will definitely be looking to Shutterfly to help us with birthdays as well.

Here are a few samples of what they offer: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery.

They also make calendars that are super cute. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

I have a feeling that some people in our family that are a little harder to buy for may be getting something like this for Christmas this year.

Final Disclaimer: I made this post so I can get 50 free Christmas cards, but I hope all of you know that I wouldn't be making this post in the first place if I wasn't a huge supporter of Shutterfly. I can't say enough about how easy they make getting beautiful Christmas cards made for a great price.

0 comments: