
or...it's more like her mama is screaming "Yippee Kiyay!" We went to a doctor visit this morning. Blood Pressure is okay... 132/80. Baby's HR was 134 bpm. Fundal height was 38, so we're just one week ahead now! Now for the good part. "We're making progress!! I'm a solid 1 cm dilated and -1 station...which means baby has dropped! Last week Dr. Draughn had written in his charts that baby was very high so he's definitely dropped which is why I have felt so much pressure...down ahem...there ahem. I am very happy about this b/c Madelyn never dropped until right before I delivered her! We'll continue to walk this week, hopefully we'll be further along next Monday!
1 comments:
I love Miss Maddie's cowgirl get up!! She looks like she should be running around our house with her cousins! Dialation and station dropping are always GREAT news when you are sooo with child... especially in July! I can't wait to meet my sweet nephew!
Post a Comment