It is hard for me to believe that my sweet big boy is ONE WEEK OLD!! We've already learned so much about his little personality. Here are a few:He likes-
~being tightly swaddled
~loves to EAT
~white noise (shushing)
~deep voice singing by Shane (he sings "I get Around" by the Beach Boys)
~the bouncy seat
~loves to have his head rubbed
~Did I mention that he loves to eat?!
~have his booty patted
~his pacie
His Dislikes-
~does NOT like getting his diaper changed
~his sponge baths
~having to wait on feedings
~has not been crazy about sleeping in his cradle but is doing a little better
Other things about our little guy.
~We love that he has lots of dark hair
~Murphy is such a cuddle bug! (his mommy LOVES this!!)
~he is a GREAT eater!
~he follows sounds and voices. Madelyn can pass him left to right and his little head follows her.
(he also tracks mom and dads voices)
~Murphy makes the sweetest sounds, some even sound like a squirrel
~makes the cutest hand movements
~I absolutely Love to smell his head and his yawns (its a mommy thing...I think!)
~he still gets startled at loud sounds like in utero (with a loud sister...poor guy...)
~Makes a little barking sound when asleep and is annoyed by sound or movement
(its kinda funny)
This week has definitely been an adjustment for all of us, but we can't imagine our life without Madelyn and Murphy! Shane and I have been blessed by God and we are truly Thankful!
~deep voice singing by Shane (he sings "I get Around" by the Beach Boys)
~the bouncy seat
~loves to have his head rubbed
~Did I mention that he loves to eat?!
~have his booty patted
~his pacie
His Dislikes-
~does NOT like getting his diaper changed
~his sponge baths
~having to wait on feedings
~has not been crazy about sleeping in his cradle but is doing a little better
Other things about our little guy.
~We love that he has lots of dark hair
~Murphy is such a cuddle bug! (his mommy LOVES this!!)
~he is a GREAT eater!
~he follows sounds and voices. Madelyn can pass him left to right and his little head follows her.
(he also tracks mom and dads voices)
~Murphy makes the sweetest sounds, some even sound like a squirrel
~makes the cutest hand movements
~I absolutely Love to smell his head and his yawns (its a mommy thing...I think!)
~he still gets startled at loud sounds like in utero (with a loud sister...poor guy...)
~Makes a little barking sound when asleep and is annoyed by sound or movement
(its kinda funny)
This week has definitely been an adjustment for all of us, but we can't imagine our life without Madelyn and Murphy! Shane and I have been blessed by God and we are truly Thankful!



2 comments:
Nat Nat, I think this child looks like you! He is so adorable I could kiss him silly! Oh how I wish I could hold him!
What a cutie! I'm jealous that my parents will get to meet him soon! Hope you all are doing well. We're thinking about you and send our love and hugs!
Post a Comment