Monday, January 18, 2010

2nd Trimester/ wk13


We're 32.5% of the way there!

I welcome the second trimester with open arms!!
Not sure why they have a "shrimp" for this week...It seems smaller than last weeks item. hem...
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, baby's veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with its head — which makes up just a third of its body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.


Shane made a 9:15pm run to Publix last night for me. I was REALLY wanting fruit!! I also have a thing for BLTs right now so I got him to grab a few avocados for the BLTS for lunch the next day (YUMMY...right?!)
I'm a new fan of them! (Thanks Jenny!)

Who says that the husband of a pregnant wife doesn't crave things too?? Shane brought home coconut macaroons too...for himself...I don't really like coconut.


2 comments:

Amy Sentell said...

Natalie - sure hope you are feeling better! Wish I was close enough to come get Madelyn for a little while. Give her a hug for us! Love to you three! Amy

Adrienne said...

I still don't think I've said Congratulations! So very exciting. Pretty much the only thing I wanted in my first trimester was fruit or smoothies. So yummy! Hope things are going well for y'all.