Monday, April 6, 2009

Sewing!

Many of my girlfriends having been sewing or they are currently learning . I've been wanting to learn for about two years now. I bought the material to make pillows for my couch in the living room. I went over to Nino's on Thurday and learned how to sew on her sewing machine! It was so much fun! Thank You Nino!!!
This is the material for the pillows. I was trying to match it up to the chairs that are already there.

Don't they look nice?!?! I can't wait to sew something else!

3 comments:

l cummins said...

Great job...you're going to be hooked now!

amie simpson said...

sooo good! i want to learn some day!!!

andreabrosto said...

Great job!! I love the fabric! It is very addicting! I couldn't sleep last night becasue I was thinking of all the new projects I wanted to start! Watch out!