-She still takes a 2 hour nap after lunch and goes down at 8:30 at night and gets up at 7:30-8:00 in the morning! An Ivey needs their sleep!
-She LOVES being outside and throws a fit when we go back inside.
-She is climbing on everything! It is a common occurrence to find her on top of the dining room table! Nino even found her standing on TOP of the tray of the highchair! Needless to say Nino's heart stopped for a moment!
-Maddie loves singing "B-I-B-L-E", although she adds a few lyrics of her own..."Kapaki"
-She is counting to 10 but skips 5..silly girl!
-She LOVES her daddy and calls for him every morning when he goes to work.
-She likes to wear pretty dresses. She prisses in them and likes to spin around!
-Her favorite TV shows are Sesame Street, Peep and the Big Wide World, and Oswald.
-She likes to look at family members pictures and say their names.
-Nino has recently figured out that Maddie will drink Chocolate milk.
-Madelyn likes eating the candy Smarties but hates M&M's. I don't get it....
-She loves talking about animals. She can tell you what sound they make. Shane likes to "throw" animals at her like rabbits, giraffes, fish....and most of the time she will make up a sound!
-Is currently cutting #13 tooth(top left incisor)
-Says "I stuck" but it sounds like "I suck". We have to let people know what she is saying. The word truck also sounds funny...I'll leave it at that...
-She still loves eating eggs!
-She refuses to ride in a buggy for very long in a store.max of 10 mins. The bad problem is she is fearless when it comes to running away from me in public places! Lets just say she does not see the inside of grocery stores to often!
-Madelyn is starting to understand that she has to be quiet in a prayer. She bows her head and puts her hands in the praying position. After it is over she says "AMEN!" It's very sweet. (It almost made her daddy cry the first time she did it!)



2 comments:
Couldn't help but laugh at "I suck"!!! Then truck....our oldest couldn't say truck either. WINK WINK!!
She's such a big girl now! I love Peep in the Big Wide World too--what a great show! I hope Luke sleeps that good when he's a little older--lucky you!
Post a Comment