Friday, April 3, 2009

Favorite Things Friday!

Absolutely lovely, pure, beautiful songs that we have all learned and love to listen to over and over. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I came upon this CD! This is a disc that both parents and children can enjoy at the same time. Unlike other children's music where the songs are jingly and annoying, Elizabeth Mitchell is a breath of fresh air. Madelyn lights up when I put this disc on. She especially loves the song Little Bird, Little Bird...and she loves hearing Elizabeth's niece, Athena, singing. I would recommend this CD to anyone who appreciates classic, beautifully written and beautifully performed folk songs! You can get it at amazon or itunes!

1 comments:

l cummins said...

I'll have to admit...I was riding home from taking the kids to school this morning and thought, "Yea..It's Friday! Can't wait for Natalie's post..." Ok..that's a little sad...but I love new things and ideas. Thanks again!