Here are a few pics of her favorite things to do at the moment:

She loves to wear her (or anyone
else's) jewelry,

push her vacuum around the house,

dancing,
spinning around while I sing "Around, Around she goes, Where she stops, nobody knows!",


play with her baby and force her
pacie in the babies mouth,

"Why won't this baby take my
pacie?"

rock in her rocking chair,

"yummy! This was good tea!"

"more tea mommy?"

"one cube or two?"

whipping up a meal in Madelyn's Kitchen! She always gives me little samples by trying to feed me from the fork! She thinks it is so funny!!

dressing herself "I can do it by myself mom!"

talking on the phone "
Hella,
Hella?" (she does not put a "o" in the word)

"Hello daddy, mommy and I are just playing"

She loves reading books to herself and making up her own dialogue, it makes sense to her because she usually cracks herself up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment