Wednesday, January 7, 2009

18 Month Check Up and HATS!

Madelyn went to her 18 month check up today even though she was 19 months yesterday...a little behind...I was happy to know that she did not have to get any shots! YEA! She weighed 22 lbs (15%), 32 1/4 inches tall (50%) and Her head measured 18 3/4'' (80%). I was really shocked about the weight. This little girl has been putting away some food lately! We call her our little hobbit. She has first breakfast and second breakfast..and so on during the day. I even had to go buy some new clothes for winter because just in the last week her size 18 months clothes were fitting a little tight! She is doing really well on verbal skills (maybe a little ahead..hehe)She is already starting to put two words together to form a sentence! The other day she walked in the room where I was standing in a chair hanging something on the wall, she looked up at me and said "mama down!" She is also using a fork to eat, and is climbing everywhere! right on track! Madelyn is doing really well on sleeping too. She goes down at 8:30pm and wakes up around 8:00am. It does not get any better than that! She also still takes a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon. These Ivey's have to get their sleep! Madelyn had a routine eye exam today that looks for symmetry, and other physical features, it's not a "sight" test. She passed it.
She was NOT happy about even sitting on the table!
Poor girl...even Cookie Monster didn't do the trick..She was happy to be home.


Madelyn loves wearing hats now! This is the chef's hat she got from Santa.
This is Shane's silly hat and that is Shane's silly face if I ever saw one!
Funny girl!

1 comments:

The Shoes said...

Holy moly, that IS a Shane face! She's a little mini Shawn!