Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hitting the Slopes!

It was perhaps the clearest day! The sky was a beautiful blue! Shane and I headed out to ski while Jenny and Matt watched our munchkin. We had SO much fun!
Me and Shane at the top of the mountain.
(Sorry for all the ski lift lines)
We heard that while we were there Beaver Creek received 2 1/2 feet of snow!
Shane bored out of his gourd...It takes a while to reach the top...
ok...I forgot to take my goggles off...what a DORK!
This was Shane's first year to Ski. He has been snow boarding for 10 years now and wanted to try something different! He did really well for only taking 2 days worth of ski school!
Good Job Shane!


(Shane Skiing)

(Nat's goofy fall...I hit a deep patch of snow)
and just to let you know, that was not me hollering in the background...

(Nat's second attempt for a good video)

0 comments: